It's official. I need a hobby. I don't know what to do with spare time. I just don't. For my whole life the focus has been school. Well now School is almost over (HALLE-FREAKING-ULAH) and I don't know what to do with myself. This semester I only have class two days a week, and I'll be done with clinical on Monday night. Then what am I supposed to do? I honestly have no idea. It's gonna be worse when I graduate and get a job and only work three days/nights a week. So. Time to find a hobby. I've never really had one, other than reading. I can't draw. I suck at painting. I've tried crochet but I didn't pick up on it. I've tried embroidery, which I kinda liked, but that would require getting all the stuff. and the patience. Ugh. I don't know what hobby to get!
On the bright side, school is almost over! I graduate in three months! I'm so excited! The only catch there is then I have to figure out what I want to do with my life. Not an easy decision. Where to find a job? Move somewhere different? Stay in Utah? I have no idea. At some point I'd like to get married. But who knows when that will happen. I can't even get a date! Boys are dumb. At least right now.
I so agree with you! I've sorta been having mini anxiety attacks when I have nothing to do. Then I pick up some extra shifts at work. But I can't work myself to death. Glad i'm not the only one in the no hobby boat!
ReplyDelete