Monday, June 13, 2011

Grandma

My grandma passed away early this morning after losing a battle with cancer. She will be greatly missed. She was an amazing woman who went through a lot in her life and still had incredible faith. I am glad to know that my mother was sealed to her, so we will see her again.


My grandma was full of spunk. She attended a gym for elderly people frequently and loved to be around people. She visited Hawaii with us when I was in high school and we even got her to go snorkeling with us.

My grandma's favorite thing in this life was her family. She visited us as often as she could. She never missed a birthday. Ever.

I love you Grandma. You are free from the pain and I know you are at peace. I will see you again some day.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment