Women's conference was tonight. Every talk hit it right on the dot. Every song was a reminder of the basic things that we sometimes forget or overlook in the busyness that is our lives. I've been struggling with insecurities and fears recently. Sometimes I get so caught up in giving of myself to those I work with, my family and friends that I forget to take care of myself and recharge. It's good to be reminded of these little things that lead to eternity.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Little Reminders
Some days you just need a helpful reminder of where you should be. A reminder of what you know. A return to the basics that you've known your whole life. A reminder that your Heavenly Father loves you and knows every single thing about you and that he has a plan.
Women's conference was tonight. Every talk hit it right on the dot. Every song was a reminder of the basic things that we sometimes forget or overlook in the busyness that is our lives. I've been struggling with insecurities and fears recently. Sometimes I get so caught up in giving of myself to those I work with, my family and friends that I forget to take care of myself and recharge. It's good to be reminded of these little things that lead to eternity.
This song is one of my favorites. It is simple. It reminds us that our Heavenly Father loves us and knows us.
Women's conference was tonight. Every talk hit it right on the dot. Every song was a reminder of the basic things that we sometimes forget or overlook in the busyness that is our lives. I've been struggling with insecurities and fears recently. Sometimes I get so caught up in giving of myself to those I work with, my family and friends that I forget to take care of myself and recharge. It's good to be reminded of these little things that lead to eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment